The Facts of Distance Learning
What's the best way to succeed as an online instructor?
Explore the following tips related to teaching and learning at a distance. They examine things you already know about teaching, but may not have considered as you plan for your web-based course.
- Fact 1 - Students are Individuals
- Fact 2 - Technologies Change and Evolve
- Fact 3 - Technology Fails
- Fact 4 - Planning Shows
- Fact 5 - Students Procrastinate
- Fact 6 - Track Them or Lose Them
- Fact 7 - Students Appreciate Feedback
- Fact 8 - Technology Takes Time
- Fact 9 - Active Learning is Critical
- Fact 10 - Students Have Great Ideas