Author: David Pelletier
Illustrator: David Pelletier
Awards: ALA Notable Book, Caldecott Honor Book (1997)
Topics: picture book, alphabet book
Summary: This alphabet book uses computer imagery to bring letters alive.
- The Graphic Alphabet from Award Annals
- Beginning Readers
- Older Children
- ABCs of Superfund
- Animal Alphabet Book
- Ben's ABCs
- Dinosaur Alphabet Book
- Little Explorers
- Mrs. Jackson's Morris Farm Alphabet Book Site
- Surfing for ABCs
- Alphabet Books. Compare this alphabet book with others such as Alphabet City and The Z was Zapped. Read the ABC Book Bibliography for ideas.
- Build a Book. Create your own alphabet book. On the computer, choose a font you like. Or draw your own letters. Use Alphabet Book for inspiration.
- Alphabet Interactives. Try interactives from the list above. Vote for your favorite.
- Online Alphabet Book. Read an online alphabet book such as A is for Angelfish.
- Science Alphabet Book. Create an alphabet book to go with a science topic. Use sentences like the ABCs of Superfund and Ben's ABCs.
- Alphabet WebQuests
Do a Thinkfinity search for lessons related to this book.