Zin! Zin! Zin! A Violin
Author: Lloyd Moss
Illustrator: Marjorie Priceman
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Awards: ALA Notable Book, Caldecott Honor Book (1996)
Topics: picture book, non-fiction, orchestra, violin, counting
Summary: Learn about the orchestra through pictures and words that reflect the flow of music.
- Zin! Zin! Zin! A Violin (Video)
Video segment from Reading Rainbow
- Zin! Zin! Zin! Violin from Reading Rainbow
- Arthur Music Box
- Arthur Song Book
- Arizona Opera
- Arts Alive Canada
- Barney Music
- Caillou's Magic Keyboard
- Corridos sin Fronteras from the Smithsonian
- CBeebies Sing a Song
- Crank it Up
- BBC Children's Music
- CBBC Music
- Dallas Symphony
- EARS from The Conservatory
- Dragon Tales: Singing Springs
- Extremes in Music
- Foxy Dancer's Dance Game from BBC
- Freaky Frank's Music Machine from Pauly's Laboratory
- History of Jazz from Scholastic
- Making Tracks
- Music Pop Virtual Literature
- Professor Garfield Music-Bot : Videos for learning about rap and world music.
- New York Philharmonic Kidzone (Games)
- San Francisco Symphony
- Thumb Piano Tunes from PBSKids (Tool)
Math and Science of Music
- Science of Music from Exploratorium
- Energy in the Air: Sounds from the Orchestra from ThinkQuest
- Orchestra from Wikipedia
- Symphony Orchestra from from ThinkQuest
- Instruments. Learn about an instrument in the orchestra. Copy photographs of instruments and make your own orchestra.
- Music Interactives. Explore music through music interactives.
- Music Theme. Read the following books along with Zin! Zin! Zin! A Violin:
- The Maestro Plays by Bill Martin Jr.
- Max Found Two Sticks by Brian Pinkney
- Meet the Orchestra by Ann Hayes
- Book Lessons
- Music Lessons
Do a Thinkfinity search for lessons related to this book.