Birds are constantly rebuilding and strengthening their nests. Strong nests provide a nurturing environment for chicks to grow. The introduction of the revised standards allows us a chance to rebuild our teaching and learning nest. Are you building a strong foundation for your students?
Explore practical ideas and strategies for addressing the skills needed by 21st century learners. Through collaborations among media specialists, technology coordinators, administrators, and classroom teachers, we can motivate and challenge students across the curriculum.
- Overview: Successful Students (Large Group Presentation)
- Hands-on Part 1: Create & Innovate
- Hands-on Part 2: Communicate & Collaborate
- Hands-on Part 3: Think & Inquire
- Hands-on Part 4: Act Responsibly
Go to Today's Meet.
Share an example of how you use technology in your classroom.
Use the links on the left to move through this online workshop.
Looking for the older, one page version of this workshop? Go to Nests Presentation.