Technology and Multiple Intelligences - Intrapersonal
These "self smart" people learn best through
metacognitive practices such as getting in
touch with their feelings and self
motivation. They are able to concentrate
and be mindful. Provide tools to help
students "think about their thinking" through writing,
diagraming, or recording ideas.
Roles: They are good at setting and pursuing goals and assessing work. They are good at working independently toward a group goal.
- Computer-based journaling
- Concept maps (Inspiration and Kidspiration) - idea webs
- Problem solving software - self paced software
- Internet research - self paced
- Word processing - brainstorming, diaries, journals
- Video projects - record personal ideas
- Multimedia portfolios